Upcoming Local Government Meetings
- Visit https://buttecountyrecovers.org/events/ for official events on recovery and rebuilding efforts.
- Butte County Board of Supervisors Meeting Calendar
Links to Contact Your Elected Officials
- Paradise Town Council
- Butte County Board of Supervisors
- Congressman Doug LaMalfa
- Senator Dianne Feinstein
- Senator Kamala Harris
- State Assembly and Senate Members
- California Office of Emergency Services
- PG&E Camp Fire Response Page
- California Department of Insurance
Mental Health Resources
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 24/7 national hotline dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster. Call 800-985-5990, Text “TalkWithUs” to 66746, or “Hablanos” to 66746, or visit: www.samhsa.gov/find-help/disaster-distress-helpline.
- Emotional Support Groups in Redding Nov and Dec: Press Release Wildfire Emotional Support Nov & Dec
- Rancho Tehama Support Group: For those affected by recent wildfire or last year’s shooting incident. Monday December 10, 9:30-11am at the Rancho Tehama Community Center, 17605 Park Terrace. 530-527-6702.
- Butte County Behavioral Health Department