Your path to recovery has begun. We will be here with you every step of the way.
Throughout this process, there will be documents we will need to collect from you. Below are documents we recommend you start gathering.
- Copies of out-of-pocket expense receipts for the additional living expenses you incurred [e.g. hotel, car, food, etc]
- Copy of state driver’s license or government issued photo ID
- Copies of homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy
- Copies of out-of-pocket expense receipts for medical or counseling treatment due to the Dixie Fire
- Copies of medical or counseling records for treatment due to the Dixie Fire
- Photos and/or videos of your property before and after the fire
- Photos and/or videos of your evacuation from the fire
- Photos and/or videos of your personal property items that were damaged or destroyed by the fire
- A list of your exceptional and/or cherished items that were damaged or destroyed by the fire [e.g., photos, degrees, awards, one of a kind or handmade items that are irreplaceable]
- Copies of birth certificates for any minor children
- Copies of Social Security cards or tax ID cards for each person
- Copies of W2s or tax returns for personal income loss claim(s)
- Copy of Lease Agreement for renters
- Copy of Property Tax statement for homeowners
- Business records for business income loss claim(s)
- Copy of Trust document for properties that are held in trust
If you have any questions, please call us at 530-539-3020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our team members will be happy to assist you. We will be here with you every step of the way.
The Mauro Archer Watts Guerra Team